Nishkian Menninger Welcomes Many New Employees in 2014Nov 19 2014 · 0 comments · COMPANY NEWS, NISHKIAN MENNINGER ·0
Nishkian Menninger is proud to have welcomed many new employees this year!
– Robert Norton, E.I.T., graduated from the Architectural Engineering program at Cal Poly in late 2013. As a bay area native, he always knew he would want to return home to start his professional career. Robert has been working on multiple renovation projects as well as a new office building. He hopes to get involved in non-linear analysis, while also leaving time to enjoy the outdoors and, of course, the 49ers.
– Ock Eng, S.E., has 40 years of structural engineering experience. A graduate of the University of Illinois, Ock has worked in San Francisco for his entire career, and has designed many prevalent buildings in the bay area. We are so happy to have him return to Nishkian Menninger, where he worked for over 20 years starting in 1986.
– Jeff Hine, E.I.T. graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo in Architectural Engineering in 2014. Originally from Boise, Idaho, he hopes to become a well-rounded engineer, gaining expertise in designing with multiple structural materials. He also looks forward to getting more involved in SEAONC by joining committees to help shape the future of structural engineering.
– David Chen, E.I.T., graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2014 with his Masters in Structural Engineering. He is ready to further develop his structural engineering design skills through his career at Nishkian Menninger. He is also hopeful that he can put to use his ability to code in multiple computer languages to develop better structural engineering programs.
– Jessica Kim, is excited to contribute to the structural landscape of her native home, the San Francisco Bay Area. She graduated in 2014 from San Francisco State University with a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering. While she has had previous internship experience in high-end residential design, she is excited to continue gaining knowledge and experience in all structural materials.
– Michael Jao brings his expertise of Revit and AutoCAD to Nishkian Menninger. Born in the Philippines, Michael moved to San Francisco to become a structural drafter. With many years of experience, Michael is more than ready to collaborate with our engineers to produce quality construction drawings, and deliver them on time.
– Miro Sekel, S.E., is a registered Civil and Structural engineer with over 15 years of experience in structural engineering with a broad range of experience from projects in residential, commercial and institutional industries. He has also designed projects regulated by California DSA and OSHPD. Miro holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering from the Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia and a Master of Science Degree in Structural Engineering from the California State University, Fullerton.
Nishkian Menninger is happy to be able to have such a smart and talented team, and hope to continue adding to our company in the years to come.